20.10.08

more observations from Chicago


Speaking of dating engineers, I must make a confession. And this is Not to be interpreted by any means as a Bad Thing (attention everyone at home).

But, I honestly thought that I would run into one of my exes here (water treatment engineer, who went to school at Northwestern - although she's originally from Florida - but I thought perhaps she might combine a work trip with a social visit; And whose company had a booth (sort of) at this conference). Furthermore, I was kind of hoping that I would. Not because I am pining for her, or want to restart anything - Not At All. Again, attention should be paid to the last 3 words. Honestly, it's because I am curious as to what happened to her. And because I am hoping that she is doing well.

Well, think what you will. But it's not bad. Not At All. Just curious.

Come on, you're not curious about any of your exes?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

No comments: