10.9.08

game on


So I have recently found out that, as of Sunday, I will be playing hockey again. I took last season off, because half of our team the previous season was from Abbotsford, and they decided to move from Planet Ice Coquitlam (which was far enough), and instead just play in Abbotsford (which was just TOO FAR AWAY).


Then last spring, I played 2-3 pickup games and realized how much I missed it. The exercise, for sure, and the game - but you know what, half the fun is hanging out afterwards in the dressing room having a beer with the guys.

So, I am going back. Starting Sunday. I am in very bad shape. It's been a busy summer, one fairly devoid of actual physical activity.

So fair warning to my teammates, game starts at 9:45 AM - if you are sitting next to me on the bench at, oh, say 9:47, just be aware that vomiting may occur.

Game on!

No comments: