4.9.08

best. drink. ever.















Crown Royal + Canada Dry ginger ale + lime

(and no that is not my hand)

Sure you can argue - and it would be hard to dispute say a glass of Chateau Margaux (the only one I've had was an 85 Chateau Rauzan-Segla, and it was Pretty Damn Awesome). And yes, circumstance always plays a role - for example, fishing in the bay off Puerto Vallarta on gorgeous day in 2006, and all we had on hand was Tecate i.e. the wateriest beer in all of Mexico (think of a glass that recently had beer in it, that someone proceeded to fill with water and then hand it to you). Friend goes and catches an 80 lb sailfish. Well that was Pretty Damn Good too.

But no one, certainly no one sane, can argue that it is not the best highball ever. So many good times with a Crown & ginger in my hand. Dan and I, 30th birthday at the Frog & Firkin, double highballs on special. One day after work at my old job, just hanging out and getting to know all sorts of people I'd only really seen in the workplace. And second most recently, listening to Frank Black at the Media Club.

Seriously, best. drink. ever.

No comments: